Sign-ups for the 2020-2021 season are now open! You may notice a new and improved volunteer management platform, VolunteerHub. As we shift to this new platform, Rodeo Austin has made some improvements to the sign-up process that we would like to share with you!
What’s new with Rodeo Austin’s Volunteer program that I’ll need to know for sign-up?
- Wrangler Member is now Annual Supporter ($25, paid annually)
- Lifetime Member is now Lifetime Supporter ($500, paid only once in a lifetime)
- Elimination of the Drover membership
In support of our mission first approach that reinforces Rodeo Austin’s commitment to grow the next generation, all Rodeo Austin volunteers are asked to “first” make the minimum Annual Supporter donation before becoming eligible to sign up to volunteer.
Volunteers will have the opportunity to increase their commitment level by becoming a Lifetime Supporter or Founder. If a volunteer chooses one of those options, the annual donation will not be expected.
How do I sign up to Volunteer?
- Visit the Volunteer page
- Make your Annual Supporter donation on the supporter page (unless you are already a Lifetime Supporter or Founder)
- The Volunteer page will direct you to sign up to volunteer through VolunteerHub
What about the credentials I’ll need to Volunteer?
As a Rodeo Austin volunteer, you will still receive all the necessary credentials required to carry out your volunteer duties. And as always, Rodeo Austin will distribute these in advance of the Fair & Rodeo.
Thank you for your continued support of the Rodeo Austin mission. We can’t wait to see you soon!